|Home||» Products||» Passive Fire Protection||» Fire Lock|
Product Code : 09
- FIRELOCK is one part non-flammable water based intumescent coating similar in appearance to ordinary latex base paint. Upon exposure to flame or heat, itimmediately foams and swells (intumesces) providing an effective insulation and heat shield to protect the subsurface.
- FIRELOCK can be applied to many types of surfaces providing an attractive flat finish.
- FIRELOCK is Suitable for both indoor & outdoor use. Once cured, will not wash off with rain water.
- FIRELOCK will also prevent a short circuit within an electrical cable from starting a fire and will help identify the location of such a short circuit by forming an intumescent char at that spot.
- The main function of FIRELOCK Coating is to prevent flame propagation along vertical and horizontal cable ways. FIRELOCK Coating will also delay short circuit. FIRELOCK Coating can be easily applied by conventional methods such as spray and brush, as well as by hand.
- FIRELOCK can be applied to grouped cables or single cables. FIRELOCK forms a protective intumescent char when exposed to flame or to a temperature above 350oF.
Other Products in 'Passive Fire Protection ' category
- Contact Details
- Wonder Chemicals & Coatings Ltd.
WONDER CHEMICALS & COATINGS LTD. All Rights Reserved.