|Home||» Products||» Epoxy Putty||» Wonderseal Epoxy Steel|
Wonderseal Epoxy Steel
Wonderseal Epoxy Steel
Wonderseal Aluminum Epoxy Putty Stick is a hand kneadable, two part, co-extruded, fast curing epoxy putty, specially prepared to work on diverse materials.
Aluminum Stick is ideal for making emergency repairs to reforming, rebuilding and patching anything made our of aluminium such as HVAC parts, Refridgeration units, Air conditioning units, machine parts, Alu-Roofing and siding, Flagpoles, Shelving, Platforms, Walkways, Campers, Road Vehicles, Canopies, Gutters, Truck and Trailer Bodies, Wheels Manifolds, Stripped Threads, Marine Hardware and Casings.
Colour-Aluminum gray (Resin part) / Belge (Hardner Part)
Packing- 2 Oz or 4 Oz sticks in transparent plastic container in display cartons of 24 No or 12 No respectively. -Master cartoons of 192 No of 2 Oz or 96 No 4 Oz epoxy putty sticks.
How to Use:-
- Make the application surface clean, dry and free from dust, rust, oil etc.
- If the surface to be applied is smooth, roughen with sand paper for better adhesion.
- Wear protective eye glasses and hand-gloves whenever necessary.
- Cut the required quantity of putty stick.
- Mix the putty homogeneously and apply the mixture immediately on the surfaces to be bonded.
- Apply pressure to hold the surface until the adhesive cures.
1) Normally, while mixing by hand it does not cause any skin irritation, but iin some cases with sensitive skins, it may cause irritation or sensitisation. In such cases, wash the hands with plenty of water and soap and use hand gloves for application.
2) In case of contact with eye, wash with plenty of water and consult physician immediately.
3) If swallowed, it may be harmful.
4) Keep away from children.
5) While grinding, sanding or drilling, wear protective eye glasses and masks.
6) The cured mass of epoxy is generally nontoxic.
All matter mentioned in the sheet is reliable and correct to the best our knowledge, but we not accept any liabilities resulting from the use of the product. The users should rely on their own information and testes to determine the suitability of the product for required application. Manufacturer shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage, resulting from use or misuse of the product, directly or indirectly.
- Contact Details
- Wonder Chemicals & Coatings Ltd.
WONDER CHEMICALS & COATINGS LTD. All Rights Reserved.